Students interested in applying must meet one or more of the following requirements:
- A graduating high school senior from one of the regional listed schools who is planning to attend a Minnesota post-secondary school for a building trade career.
- Non-traditional students entering a Minnesota post-secondary school for a building trade career.
- A member of the NMBA or the dependent of a member who is planning to attend a Minnesota college of vocational school to pursue a career in the building trades.
Regional Area Listed Schools
- Aitkin High School
- Bigfork High School
- Chisholm High School
- Deer River High School
- Falls High School
- Grand Rapids High School
- Greenway High School
- Hibbing High School
- Hill City High School
- Littlefork – Big Falls High School
- Nashwauk – Keewatin High School
- Northland High School
- Northern Lights Community School
The NMBA has partnered with the Mesabi Range Technical College to provide students the opportunity to intern with an NMBA Member business. Internships are available throughout the year in multiple trade professions.